Hi Friends! Just like I was inspired last week to put together an end-of-week-post on how to get your garden ready, I’m back again with my 7 top favorites for Cinco de Mayo from Amazon! There’s just something about the colors of the dresses and decor of Cinco de Mayo that gets me excited! So, I thought I would put together a post of some Cinco de Mayo inspiration for those of you who are teachers throwing a Cinco de Mayo party at school, or others of you who just want to celebrate Mexican culture!
*This post does contain affiliate links, which means that if you click and/or make a purchase through these links, I may make a small commission. Thank you for supporting the retailers that make this blog possible.
Cinco De Mayo Party Ideas from Amazon
- Women’s Embroidered Fushia Dress (order soon!)
- Benito Juarez Tshirt (Mexican President at the time of the Battle of Puebla, fought on May 5, 1862) I also love this pinata tshirt (wish I had added it to the collage!)
- Colorful Paper Fans – More great ones here.
- Colorful Paper Banners
- GV Embroidered Dahlia Blouse (also like this Black Embroidered Peasant Blouse)
- Red Embroidered Tunic Dress
- Mini Maracas
Ordering on Amazon means most of these items will arrive in 2 days if you have Amazon Prime! This is a major reason why I love Amazon Prime – free 2-day shipping when I have to order last-minute gifts or supplies! You can try Amazon Prime with a 30-Day Free Trial and it would make a great gift for graduates! (Give the Gift of Amazon Prime)
I hope you enjoyed the inspiration above! Thanks for visiting! Cue up the mariachi music and celebrate!