Whohoo! I just looked at mums for the front steps and our crazy hurricane, windy weather is gone! The sun is out and the humidity has given us a break today! It’s one of those days I can truly believe that fall is here. Today’s olive green dress with silk scarf is a perfect fall look. I wore this during the second week of school and was really happy with how it turned out. Please excuse my puffy, hurricane-weather-hair! lol, I was happy the sun came out but the strange humidity that came along with hurricane weather didn’t go away!
First of all, I have to say that I LOVE this Olive Green LuLaRoe Amelia dress. When I last posted about LuLaRoe I hadn’t found my perfect dress, but folks – I found it! I love that the Amelia dress has thicker fabric and an actual waistline. Plus, it has POCKETS!! Yes!!! I bought mine through my local Lula Lady! You can find her here! The Amelia dress is spendy but it’s supporting a small business and I know I will wear it a LOT!
These sandals were a great purchase when I bought them last spring. They are a Jane purchase, Vince Camuto Tarita lookalike. I wore them through the summer and find they’re still appropriate into the fall! Grab them now while you can get them on sale after the summer season!
Laser Cut Sandals
Lastly, I’m trying out another scarf look! I really like how this one turned out. It’s simple but definitely breaks up the neckline of this solid dress! It’s a great option to add some color to an outfit without a statement necklace!
Has the weather cooled down for you to enjoy cozy fall fashion, or are you still sweatin’ it out like me? Ha! Let me know in the comments below! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Get the Look: Olive Green Dress with Scarf
- Amelia Dress, Independent Lularoe Consultant.
- Brown Square Silk Scarf, old. Similar in widget below.
- Laser Cut Sandals, Jane. Similar in widget above.
- Sugarfix by Baublebar Star Drop Earrings, Target. Seriously…love these. They go with everything.
- Michael Kors Darci Two-Tone Watch, Areatrends.com. On sale at Lord & Taylor and Dillards!
- Tori Burch 3 strand logo bracelet, Tradesy.com. Old.
- Laura Pinch Cuff Bracelet in Brown Pearl, Kendra Scott. Final sale, great for fall!
- Cable Cuff with Pearls, Zulily. Similar
- Stila’s Patina Liquid Lipstick, Sephora. Also here.
Square Silk Scarves for Fall