Hello friends! I just can’t get enough of these adorable pineapple embroidered shorts! I’ve been loving the embroidered shorts at J.Crew Factory and bought my husband a pair of chinos with embroidered crabs! (He loves them!) Then when I stopped into Target for some things (ie: Sugarfix by Baublebar jewelry!) I came across these cute pineapple embroidered shorts and they were the perfect fit! I’ve been wanting a pair of white shorts for summer but I find it hard to find a pair that are the right length. J.Crew Factory 5″ inseam shorts are my favorite but the cute critter shorts they carry only come in a 3″ inseam.
Here are some of my favorite J.Crew Factory Shorts:
I was happy to find these pineapple embroidered shorts (they come in 3 inseam lengths too!) at Target and what better day to feature them on the blog but on National Piña Colada day! Pineapples are showing up everywhere (you could even match your hubby!) and I couldn’t be happier! I paired these embroidered shorts with a favorite bell-sleeve off-the-shoulder top. You can see another way I wore it here. It’s light-weight, under $15 and pairs beautifully with a variety of outfits!
Please forgive the blurry photos! First time shooting with a tripod and remote!
Get the Look:
- Blue Bell Sleeve Off-the-shoulder Top, Shein.
- White Pineapple Shorts, Target. Get the 3″ version or the 7″ version all on sale!
- Ray Ban Original Aviators
- Kendra Scott Owen Cocktail Ring, c/o (old). Similar
- Gold Michael Kors Sandals, TJMaxx (old). Lusting after these!
- Amore Mattee Metallic Lip Cream in Loved, CVS. Also here.
- Turquoise Drop Earrings, TJMaxx (old). Similar | Love these and these too from Sugarfix by Baublebar!
- Sugarfix by Baublebar Turquoise Layered Necklace, Target.
- Julep Nail Polish in Lindsey, c/o Glossybox. See the rest of what I got in this box here!
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Teal the Show
- Baublebar Ice Lateral Ring, old.
- Michael Kors Two-Tone Darci Watch, Areatrends.com.
- Tori Burch 3-strand Logo Bracelet, Tradesy.
More Fun Pineapple Items:
That’s all for this post! I have a busy week coming up with Lead Inspections, Contractors, and two major sales starting!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts early access this Thursday!! Eeek! I will be back on Thursday to share my early access favorites! To get early access to deals (and therefore get them before they sell out!) you have to be a Nordstrom Cardholder! Sign up here!
- Amazon Prime Day is this Tuesday, the 11th! Prime Members get special access to 30 hours of hundreds of thousands of exclusive deals. Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime today so that you can take advantage of the special deals on Tuesday! Prime Day starts at 6pm PT/9pm ET on Monday, July 10. Deals go live every 5 minutes!
- Prime Pantry – Through July 11 Prime members can save up to 35% off with coupons on foot and household items in Prime Pantry.
- Audible Gold Membership – If you’re new-to-Audible Prime, you can join through July 11 for 40% off for the first 6 months (only $8.97/mo).
- Kindle Unlimited Membership – Again, through July 11, you can get 25% off a 6-month Kindle Unlimited membership, 33% off a 12-month membership or 40% off a 24-month membership. Pretty sweet deal if you’re an avid reader like myself and have a Kindle-book-buying obsession!
Have you gotten into the embroidered shorts trend? What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments below!
Linking up with: Sincerely Jenna Marie | More Pieces of Me| Glass of Glam | Trendy & Tidy| Walking in Memphis in High Heels | The Fashion Canvas | Visions of Vogue| I Do deClaire | Cute & Little | Sandy a la Mode | Style Elixir| Pumps & Pushups | Straight A Style Blog | The Pleated Poppy | Elegance and Mommyhood | The Red Closet Diary | Doused in Pink | Curly Crafty Mom| Lizzie in Lace | Style Elixir