Hooray! Winter outfits are coming and Thanksgiving is this week! It’s my favorite holiday, hands down. I’m ready to snuggle up with my hubby with our Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls and watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade! It has gotten pretty cold here in New England so I’ve pulled out my warm sweaters and thinking about purchases I might want to make for Black Friday this week!
If you’re on my email list, you received an email this week with my heads up about Black Friday shopping. If you’re not on my email list, you can sign up here. I will be rounding up my favorite deals for Black Friday and sharing them on my blog’s Facebook page, so be sure to like my page on Facebook so you don’t miss it!
In the meantime, it’s cold out there, so here are some of the items I have my eye on now as winter hits!
Winter Outfits: Cable Knit Sweaters
I have searched for the perfect cable knit sweater for a few years now. Finally, last weekend I found it! This white cable knit sweater was on sale for $15 and I grabbed it immediately! It’s the perfect fit for me. If you like it too, bookmark the page and come back on Black Friday because it’s likely to be on sale again!
- Lace Up Cable Knit Sweater (also like this one!)
- Ruffle Cable Knit Sweater
- Classic Cable Knit (multiple colors)
- Ruffle-Bell Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater (on sale!)
- Classic Cable Knit (this is the one I bought! Comes in a lot of color choices too!)
- Bell Sleeve Cable Knit Sweater
- Cable Knit Long Sleeve Dress
Oh! And I forgot to show this Chunky, Turtleneck version! So cozy! More in the widget below!
Winter Outfits: Velvet Obsession
When velvet started becoming popular again I did not jump on the bandwagon. It brought back too many flashbacks of my crushed-velvet middle school days (anyone else!?). But then I was browsing Pinterest last weekend for holiday outfit ideas and I fell in LOVE with pleated velvet skirts like this one and from there it snowballed (into this bodysuit and this cute velvet polka dot skirt). I don’t know if any of these options will be in my budget this year but I thought I’d share them so that someone can take advantage of my great finds!
- Tiered Ruffle Polka Dot Skirt (also in pink)
- Tank Top and Skirt Set (maybe not the tank top…but the skirt, yes! Only $14!) Plus-sized Red Velvet Skirt | Plus-sized Green Velvet Skirt
- Emerald Green Velvet Pleated Midi Skirt
- Velvet Wrap Skirt (2 colors)
- Black Pleated Velvet Skirt
- Velvet Ruched Skirt (also in red!)
- Pleated Velvet Midi Skirt (3 colors) Also more great options here
I hope those are helpful! Remember to follow me on Facebook for Black Friday sales alerts! Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate all of you!