With all the sun we’ve been having, I’ve been getting quite excited to get to work in the yard! This isn’t my typical post (or my typical posting time), but my blog is about encouraging teachers, and other professionals, to express themselves and find balance beyond the workplace! What better way to do that than to get outside and plant some beautiful flowers? Choosing plants and arranging them in planters and pots can be quite a creative endeavor and while you do it you get to breathe fresh air and soak in some Vitamin D!
Once I’ve filled the pots with flowers, my yard then becomes a place where I can relax in the sun with my coffee or ice tea and read a book!
Earth Day is tomorrow! So, to celebrate Earth Day and to encourage you to spend some time with plants, here are some tools you can use to get your garden ready!
The following contain some affiliate links, which means if you click a link or make a purchase, More to Mrs. E may receive a small commission.
- White Urn Planter / Clay Planter
- Stackable Flower Tower
- Pruning Shears
- Elephant Planter (so cute!!)
- Kids Garden Set
- Two Tier Planter with Liners
- Garden Gloves
- Black Urn Planter | Also this one
- Succulent Planter
- Teacup Planter
- Week-by-Week Handbook: Make the Most of Your Growing Season
- Hanging Flower Pot Set (1o pieces!)
- Hello Sunshine Hat – to protect your eyes and face from the sun!
Now, get outside and enjoy that sun!
Thanks so much for visiting!