This week I have gathered together Gift Guides for the Cooks and Beauty Queens in your life! Make sure to check out last week’s Gift Guide for DIY lovers! Make sure to pin these for reference later or use the “Gift Guide” label above to see all the gift guide posts!
Gift Guide for Beauty Queens
1. ELF Get Glowing Set – This is a great little stocking stuffer for someone who wants to try highlighting but isn’t ready to shell out the big bucks! It includes both powder and liquid highlighters!
6. ELF Lip Exfoliator and Color Set ($5!) – Exfoliating your lips makes your matte lip look so much better, and this set contains both the exfoliator and the matte lipstick!
7. Aztec Clay Face Mask – It’s cheap and it works great!
9. Ardell Demi Wispies – Lashes are such a fun thing to play with. If you use them a lot, you always need more and if you’ve never tried them, these Wispies are a good one to start with. Love them already? Get the large pack of Ardell Demi Wispies!
10. ELF Lipstick Case – Ok…how adorable is this sparkly lipstick case FOR $3!?!
2. Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite – This is another set recommended by Emily Eddington (see above), and it’s a great way to sample Bite Beauty’s lipsticks!
3. Lighted Vanity Mirror – This is one of the items I have on my own Christmas list! Sometimes lighting can be so bad where you put on your makeup. Or, like me, you put on makeup early in the morning when it’s still dark and you don’t have natural light! Here’s your solution!
5. Sephora Collection Brush Set – You can never have too many cute brushes!
Gifts for the Person Who Love to Cook!